Thursday, October 29, 2009

From Twitter 10-28-2009



  • 09:10:25: You're a rock star. THAT's what happened :) RT @ginacaps: @sixuntilme @skypen I just saw this what happened??
  • 09:15:09: RT @swoodruff: Pharma people: read this. RT @sixuntilme: Not the voice of THE patient. Just A patient. http://bit.ly/8Rztz #epatcon
  • 09:31:27: #fdasm - FDA just told everyone who is presenting at public hearings decks must be submitted by mid to late NEXT week!
  • 13:44:53: @pharmaguy funny thing is, I bet 99% of pharma cos haven't even seen your sidewiki comments because they're not allowed to install it.
  • 14:17:11: @pharmaguy : you crack me up! When I first read the tweet all I read was "I trashed Jean-Ah" ... And I thought, oh shit! :)
  • 14:23:28: MAN, they are on a roll! "FDA Issues Draft Guidance for Clinical Research Investigators": http://tr.im/Doff (via @RxTrials)
  • 14:26:37: I agree with @pierreyves,"The Berlin Twitter Wall" is VERY cool indeed: http://tr.im/Dogp
  • 14:31:57: Ditto. I wonder if mainstream media will cover it? RT @healthyjack: @pharmaguy ... looking fwd to seeing you both at FDA
  • 14:36:33: Must say, I was very impressed w/"Pecha Kucha" presos at #epatcon. Not only a GR8 format, but the presenters' creativity was awesome!
  • 14:42:29: How do you feel abt this new addition 2 the pharma twitter world:@azhelps 4 Nexium support? Certainly wouldn't work well for herpes or HIV.
  • 17:00:46: You responded, but didn't send me logo & link for www.fdasm.com. Please send @healthythinker @agDesignNetwork @friedah03 @chtterbx99 #fdasm
  • 17:00:46: You responded, but didn't send me logo & link for www.fdasm.com. Please send @EdwardAten @MarianCutler @HealthIntel @EilennOBrien #fdasm
  • 17:00:47: You responded, but didn't send me logo & link for www.fdasm.com. Please send @ifundera @HeldinContempt @GrayscaleFDA @MarianCutler #fdasm
  • 17:14:43: @MarkHarmel I think it raises an interesting issue. Yes, the original tweet is public & followers see it, but the @ reply "broadcasts" it.
  • 17:49:08: CHALLENGE: 62 people will PRESENT at FDA INTERNET & SOCIAL MEDIA HEARINGS. U KNOW WHO THEY R! Help complete the LIST#fdasm http://tr.im/Dppe
  • 21:16:01: One of the BEST & most inciting posts I have read regarding the FDA's upcoming hearings on Internet & Social Media: http://tr.im/DqgN #fdasm
  • 21:26:35: @jamielacey28 did you send me your logo and link for www.fdasm.com?
  • 21:33:26: @chttrbx99 please send me logo & link for www.fdasm.com -- thanks! #fdasm


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


buzz this

blog comments powered by Disqus